Arcade games are NOT here. Uninstalled 1-31-11

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
I'm trying these out. Let me know if you like them.
Get to them from the Arcade button by the New posts button on the top ribbon or use this link: Link Deleted

Arcade games uninstalled 1-31-11

OhioTC18

Re: Arcade games are here!

Doc gets the high scores and then locks them out so no one else can play.

OhioTC18

Sorry forgot the attachment

Arcade.jpg

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member

Well Jerry, everybody but super mods can play. Yous guys are way to busy!!!! :yum: :yum:

....give me 10 minutes and it will be on for you. :hide: :D

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member

Jerry, no change needed. You should be able to play. I wonder if anyone else can play?

Blondie

I got the same error message. I just had to log in again and then it allowed me to play.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member

ahhh, that kinda makes sense. Try reloggin in Jerry and see if that fixes you.
No wonder I stayed at number 1 so long.
The games are rather lame ... but I hear there are some more games to be released soon. They'll be lame to, but different. :hide:

waybomb

I'd rather be blown

Gawd, I just lost an hour of my life Doc. Why did you do that?

When I was in college, I worked for a arcade company. Most people at that time owning this type of busines were connected, so, I sorta worked for the mob!

I used to go to bars and clean pinball machines, fix anything broken, collect the money and split with the bar owner. The coin box would hold maybe 150 bucks in quarters.

Then pong came out. They used the same size coin box in the first one. The first week of pong had every coin box overflowing. We had to buy kits to put bigger boxes in.

Then space invaders came out. They had boxes that held maybe 300 bucks in quarters. Same thing - boxes overflowing and mechanisms broken. I think we ended up with 750 dollar boxes or some outrageous amount. Those machines paid for themselves in about 6 weeks.

I was carrying a lot of money in my car. Part of my route was to have to do the machines in the gay and lesbo bars on Halsted. Now that was different!

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member

:yum: Sorry Fred.
My daughter (blondie) requested the games. She's stuck behind a firewall and can only get to a few sites, this being one of them. So, I fixed her, and all of us up. :D I've wasted some time on them also. Couldn't help myself. :D
Man, they sure do sound like money makers. The guy who ran them around here ran it out of a dilapidated old building. He was always busy though. I sold 'grit' newspapers to him when I was 13. :hide: Later I considered buying one of his used 6ft pool tables, but decided against it. No wonder his wife always drove a brand new Cadillac. :pat:

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member

Thanks BBF. I was looking around but all looked okay to me.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member

I have some new games to upload. I'll try to get er done this week.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member

The Arcade is closed. Play had dwindled down to nothing ....so I'm removing them from the forum. Better games are out there on other sites. Feel free to share links to the fun games you find.