Crums, this is for you.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Here is your own playground for anything and everything about ski boats, skining, waterboarding, tubeing .......

Now we need to attract some more wakeboarders. I'm looking forward to some kewl wakeboard pics. Maybe even a video of some of your tricks. :thumb: :beer:

Crums

Wakeboarder Extraordinaire
Thanks Doc! I plan on posting some pics and tell everyone (in the ski and wakeboard world) about this forum.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Kewl. It looks like you were training Chuck to shoot the moon in your avatar. We will need some pics of Chuck here on the forum (while he's on your boat of course).

OhioTC18

I hope you didn't mind, but I looked at a few of your web sites and how you set them up. Gave me some clues on how to lay out my own. I may not have cloned any of your setups but.......I think you do a great job.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
I hope you didn't mind, but I looked at a few of your web sites and how you set them up. Gave me some clues on how to lay out my own. I may not have cloned any of your setups but.......I think you do a great job.

Thanks Jerry. No problem at all. Use any of it you want.
CA mentioned some cool photo album software that I plan to try the next time I want to share a bunch of photos.

Crums

Thanks for the compliment Jerry! I'm a proud bully owner, he has no idea that he's a dog.

chunk on jet skifat.jpg

Crums

Do you have any good pics of your crew wakeboarding? Throw them up here, I don't think I've seen anyone but you wakeboarding.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Did ya know that Mrfixit's GF asked for a wakeboard for her bday? I do believe more wakeboarding is in their future.

Crums

If she wants a board of her own, look at wakeside.com. They have weekly sales on complete wakeboards. I've been eyeballing a Hyperlite Eden board Alison, winter is the best time to buy one or at least the best sales of the year.

Crums

Nick, I just looked on wakesides site and there is a perfect board for her! Hyperlite Devine 119 for $100 and O'brien xenon xs bindings for $50. It may not be in your your budget but that's a great price!!!!!!!!!!!

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
That sounds extra cheap. Nick's was over 300. His is to big for her, so she wanted one to fit her size. You think the 100 dollar one would fit the bill?
I hope so!

Crums

It's a factory blem, probly a scratch or bad print on the graffix. That board is usually $250 +. It's an awsome deal and just her size.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Can you have it put back for her. I'll get the cash to you. I'll mail it out tomorrow.

Crums

Greg, you can order it or I can if you want me to. The website is www.wakeside.com, in the on sale catagory under the blem/demo section. Let me know if you want me to place the order.