Fired for making this song in America??????

Bt Doctur

Super Moderator
Staff member
Friends,

A Tennessee 26 year old high school coach was fired for making this song that was allegedly "politically incorrect" and "racist." The song is definately against the Obama/Reid/Pelosi BIG GOVERNMENT agenda--but there is not a single reference to race, gender, or sexual preference in the song. So these days the definition of "politically incorrect" has been expanded to include not agreeing with any part of the liberal agenda--at least if you are part of the educational system.

The song is so good, the guy can probably launch a new career as a song writer. At the very least this should be the TEA PARTY's Anthem nationwide!!

If you take the time to listen, you won't be disappointed!

http://ncwatch.typepad.com/media/201...heme-song.html

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Fired for that!!!?????? Crazy! That is not right at all. I agree it is not racist in any way, it does make a statement against what is going on in Washington but that should not get one fired. :bonk:
I'm going to share this over on Forums forums. I think they'll like it to. :thumb:
Thanks BD!!!!

BillyCass

Yeah that's absolutely ridiculous. I bet he could argue the firing/ sue the school or something. Awesome song though! :bonk: