Introduce yourself here

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Hey Nat, welcome to our new forum. Rep points to Crums for the referral. Good job Josh. :thumb:
Nat, enjoy and post often .....and remember we all like any kind of boating pics, so if you run into any be sure to share them with us here. :D :thumb:
Did yall see that pontoon that goes 60mph!!!! I could just see Josh skiing behind that. :rofl:

Crums

Wakeboarder Extraordinaire
That thing is crazy! I'm not sure you could get me behind that thing, well maybe once.

vyborny1

hi all,
i am jason and I am now a PROUD owner of a boat:wave:
the boat is a Rinker 212 captiva cuddy cabin
we just brought it home on St Paddy's day
cant wait till summer and when i figure out how to post pics i will
thanx
jason

OhioTC18

hi all,
i am jason and I am now a PROUD owner of a boat:wave:
the boat is a Rinker 212 captiva cuddy cabin
we just brought it home on St Paddy's day
cant wait till summer and when i figure out how to post pics i will
thanx
jason

Jason,
Welcome to Net Boat Talk. I'm right here in Columbus with you and the rain.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Spivey is in the house. :eek: :thumb: :applause:
Hey Jason, welcome to Net Boat Talk. Uploading pics is a breeze. Congrats on your new boat. 212 ehh. You'll sure notice the difference over the Bayliner you used to have. You'll love the weight and feel of your new boat I'm sure.
You'll have to make the trip down here to boat some this year on the Ohio! :thumb:
Enjoy and post often! :thumb:

vyborny1

hey all

here are some pics
th_DSC00107.jpg

it looks so small
th_DSC00108.jpg

the back
th_DSC00109.jpg

me-- brrr
th_DSC00111.jpg

the soul -5.7 litere
th_DSC00110.jpg

the cuddy

these are not the best pics
when we went to pick her up I foget to charge the batt in the camera
oops!!
when i get better pics i'll share

Bt Doctur

Super Moderator
Staff member
It would be nice to see where your from also. Type of power ,type drive,etc.
sometimes it`s easier to walk you thru the troubleshooting instead of typing back and forth and leaving a critical part out. such as having a no spark condition and leaving off:
lanyard switch , tach, harness plug,etc. because sometimes we assume your thinking like us.
Let`s all hope for a Safe Boating season in `08 and make sure we carry the required equipment and then some , to go out and return safely.
Might want to consider something that is done with pilots

"8 HOURS FROM BOTTLE TO THROTTLE"

dreamseeker

Hi everyone

I am Wayne and have a Bayliner 2150 bowrider
been rebuilding it for three years and finnished it last august and now getting her ready for the slip again

wayne

waybomb

I'd rather be blown
Hi everyone

I am Wayne and have a Bayliner 2150 bowrider
been rebuilding it for three years and finnished it last august and now getting her ready for the slip again

wayne

It is nice to do something yourself and then getting to use it. Bet you can't wait!

dreamseeker

thanks for the welcome
the wheahter here in jersey is teasing but just wont break, Had her in the water from late aug to eary nov but it has been a long winter.

april 15 i should be in the slip and out crusing again

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Welcome Wayne. I'm glad you found us and joined up.
Congrats on your boating rebuild project. Sure would love to see pics of it if you have any.
If we are lucky we might be able to get in the water by the end of April. Mid May is more realistic. Good luck to you for April 15th. :thumb:

dreamseeker

Welcome Wayne. I'm glad you found us and joined up.
Congrats on your boating rebuild project. Sure would love to see pics of it if you have any.
If we are lucky we might be able to get in the water by the end of April. Mid May is more realistic. Good luck to you for April 15th. :thumb:

Doc sorry bout that i posted picture and so forth

wirenut

Hi,
My name is Greg. I go by Doc on here (and all of my other forums). I love boating. I can't wait for summertime. I think this forum will help us all get through. I plan to share lots of boating pics along with plenty of boating talk to help get us through the next few months.
I hope you'll join up.
Thanks,
Doc
Forum Admin
hello my name is Luis

wirenut

Ijust purchased a Angler 204w/a can't wait to get back on the waters .It's been about 3-4 yrs. since my last boat.