Show us what you got. :D

Here are mine.
1. 50ft Gibson
2. Baja Force 235 (25ft)

Gibson50ft.jpg

bajaForce235.jpg

jim_s

Super Moderator
I don't have a boat but Maggie my cocker spaniel does.

Since the picture was taken we've removed the beach ball and installed a pair of 454's for a little more speed.

Jim and Maggie

maggiesboat.JPG

Last edited:

Crums

Wakeboarder Extraordinaire
Hey doc, thought you'd like this pic of some hanger ons on the side of your rig!

boat from above 2small2.jpg

DSCN0563little.jpg

bdavis

Here's my 2007 Princecraft with 40hp yamaha, subfloor, livewell, sidedrive.
Perfect all around boat for me.

boat012.jpg

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Hey doc, thought you'd like this pic of some hanger ons on the side of your rig!

:thumb: Cool. Sure wish that 2nd pic was BIGGER. :D

10 Rep points for everyone posting a pic of their boat. Since you start with 10 this will double your rep, just like that. :D

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Here's my 2007 Princecraft with 40hp yamaha, subfloor, livewell, sidedrive.
Perfect all around boat for me.

boat012.jpg

Good pic bdavis. What body of water is that? It looks so BLUE. Kewl!!!!!
I think you have the newest boat on here so far. :thumb:

bdavis

That would be Kenogamisis Lake. It's about 15 miles long from one end to the other. Not very deep though. On average, it's about 15ft deep in most spots. No real need for anything bigger than a 20ft boat around here.

That picture was taken right from my campsite which is only a 10 minute drive from my house.

Last edited:

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Yeah, much better Josh. :thumb:
Good pics. And you even posted one of our Houseboat. :thumb: :D

force220

I was going to post a picture of my boat but i can't find any. Its hard to get a picture when your driving it i guess. Maybe i will get some still pictures in a few months.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Did you see the one Jager posted for you? He's Burste on here. Also look at the party tie up thread ... there is a pic of your boat there.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Good one Trigger. Nice looking. You even have the tandem axle trailer to haul it around. And ofcourse you have the tower like Josh does. :thumb: Looks good.
Those sure are some tall trees in the background. Is that Colorado? What body of water do you boat on?