Introduce yourself here

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Hi,
My name is Greg. I go by Doc on here (and all of my other forums). I love boating. I can't wait for summertime. I think this forum will help us all get through. I plan to share lots of boating pics along with plenty of boating talk to help get us through the next few months.
I hope you'll join up.
Thanks,
Doc
Forum Admin

OhioTC18

Hi I'm Jerry, I'm boatless in case you missed my earlier post. But boats are something I've always been interested in and hope to find some fun in this forum.

jim_s

Super Moderator
Hi, I'm Jim. Like Jerry I don't have a boat right now. I'm retired and my wife only has a few years left to work. Our retirement place is close to a large lake here in Virginia and the boat will come when we move.

bdavis

Hey everyone! I'm Brian! I own a 2007 princecraft fishing boat. It has a 40hp yamaha, subfloor, side drive, livewell. Perfect boat for the type of boating I do.......some fishing, pulling the kids on the tube, just going for a short ride around the lake. Works for me!

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Welcome everyone!

Fred, sure you can put up your avatar. If you have trouble let me know, I haven't increased the size for them yet. I'll get a round to it.

bdavis, welcome. I'm glad you found us and signed up. Are you a member of FF also?

bdavis

Welcome everyone!

Fred, sure you can put up your avatar. If you have trouble let me know, I haven't increased the size for them yet. I'll get a round to it.

bdavis, welcome. I'm glad you found us and signed up. Are you a member of FF also?

groomerguyNWO............but I figured "groomerguy" would be kinda out of place in a boating forum.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
groomerguyNWO............but I figured "groomerguy" would be kinda out of place in a boating forum.
Hey Brian. After you named the lake and I saw it was in Ontario I figured it was you. Thanks for joining up Buddy!!!!!! :beer:

Crums

Wakeboarder Extraordinaire
Hi, I'm Josh. I'm a die hard ski boat owner, I have a 1988 Correct Craft Ski Nautique. Anyone who wants to talk skiing or wakeboarding, I'm your guy!

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Hi Josh. Glad you did an intro.
I'll 2nd that Josh is the wakeboard guy, plus he's my SIL (Son-in-law) :D :thumb: and an all around good guy. :thumb:

Fred & Brian, I'll get the avatar problem fixed later today. Sorry bout that guys. I hadn't had time to even look at the avatar settings. :pat: (but I did bring the smilies over from FF)

edit to add:
I just updated the avatar and sig settings. No one was allowed to have a custom avatar by default
All fixed now.

Archdean

Wishing you the very best on your new forum from my front yard on Grand Lake, Oklahoma.

Frontviewwinter2006010Small.jpg

Dean

Tractors and Life .com

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Thanks for the wishes Dean. :beer:
Welcome to Net Boat Talk. Very nice front yard you have there. What a veiw. :thumb:

Do you have any bikini gas pumpers down your way?

Blondie

Hi everyone! My name is Bethany. I am boatless, but hopefully I will be able to persuade my husband into getting one really soon :) Any tips on how to accomplish that would be appreciated :D

OhioTC18

Hi everyone! My name is Bethany. I am boatless, but hopefully I will be able to persuade my husband into getting one really soon :) Any tips on how to accomplish that would be appreciated :D

Hiya Bethany. Don't worry I'm boatless as well, but we have a major difference. I probably won't get one due to the other obligations I have around the homestead.