How long can you go

Crums

Wakeboarder Extraordinaire
I met a guy last week who was a fellow skier, who informed me he held a lake record for the longest time consistanly skiing. He told me every year when he was growing up his local boat /ski club held a contest in which they took 2 boats with enhanced gas tanks, 10 participants, and 20 skies and ran circles around there lake until the last man was standing. He informed me that he went for 7 hours and 34 minutes straight! I, of course am inspired to attempt such a contest! I plan on throwing a challenge at our local boat club (it used to be a ski club as well, but not to many of them ski anymore) to see if I can get an annual contest going here. I encourage every boater that looks at this site to do the same!!!! Or at least do it with your family, someone will have bragging rights all year( which in my family of skiers is a big deal). Has anyone ever participated in such a contest? If so I'd love to here about it.

Crums

That's what i said, he told me he didn't do much for the next couple of days.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
I skied for 8 minutes once. :eek: Now I fiind I like sitting in the drivers seat better than sking or wakeboarding etc. :D

How long do you wakeboard in a normal wakeboard run Josh?

bdavis

Longest I've lasted on skis was about 11 1/2 seconds. Might have even been shorter but I couldn't tell as I was busy picking sand and water out of my nose.

Crums

I skied for 8 minutes once. :eek: Now I fiind I like sitting in the drivers seat better than sking or wakeboarding etc. :D

How long do you wakeboard in a normal wakeboard run Josh?
The begining of the season 2-5 minutes, by the end of the season 30 minutes or longer before the driver tells me to get in the boat.