Boating plans for this weekend?

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Looks like we are going to take the Houseboat out this weekend. They are opening a brand new bridge over the Ohio River this Friday, June 13th. Friday the 13th. :D
Anyway there is a celebration on the bridge and under the bride on paddle wheelers boats. The boats are shuttling folks to the bridge so we figured we might as well join in the fun.

What are your boating plans?

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
You got that right Jerry. We hope we have electric on the docks so that we can spend a night or two on the boat. Haven't been able to do that yet this year, due to no electric and the flood last weekend. Water looks good this weekend so it looks like clear sailing ahead. :beer: :D

bdavis

Well, I don't have a houseboat but I've got the next best thing. I'll be out at my camper by the lake this weekend taking in the sun out on the water with my family in my boat. I might even decide to inflate the new tube I bought last fall and take the kids out for a spin on the lake. You still won't catch me in the water this early but they were out swimming most of the day last weekend at camp so I figure if they can handle swimming in that cold water, then a little tube ride shouldn't be a problem.