Pursuit C340

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Hi Luckyjdb! Welcome to Net Boat Talk and thanks for joining.

No Personal expericence with the Pursuit, but I found this for you so we'd all know what you're talking about. :D

Sure looks nce. I like the wide open decks. Where bouts are you thinking of using it (one of our US coasts I'd guess).

Wide-open decks fore and aft set the stage for a great day of fishing. You’ll appreciate the classic lines without a raised bow rail, which we’ve instead recessed under the gunwale cap. We’ve also deeply cushioned the gunwale from bow to stern. It all adds up to an open, comfortable fishing environment.

Four insulated boxes with a combined capacity of 744 qt, provide plenty of room for your catch, ice, and gear, with gaskets for a watertight seal. The leaning post is home to a standard 52-gallon, circulating livewell, featuring technology developed in partnership with a leading oceanic research center. There’s plenty of built-in tackle and rod storage, plus space in the helm for all your big color machines, autopilot and radios. You can add options that include an additional 35-gallon live baitwell or seating in the transom, an insulated coffin/cooler box or bow seating forward, or your choice of hardtop configurations.

Pursuit_C340.jpg