24 ft. Pontoon Boat For Sale

Bamby

menupop.gif
menupop.gif
menupop.gif
[FONT=&quot] We have a truly unique pontoon boat for sale. The boat is a 24 foot 2004 Forrest River Odyssey Millennium, which was specially ordered to our specifications. The floor plan is set up to specifically for good multi-function for fishing and recreation purposes. There is a live well under captain’s seat and two fishing chairs up front and the boat is equipped vinyl flooring for easier clean-up of fishing messes. There are pull out sleeping sofas installed plus a double bimini tops for full shade plus there is a full camping enclosure for it which is an expensive value added item, that can and will enclose the whole boat so you can fish until late at night and then sleep on the boat. Plus for general recreational purposes the boat also has plenty of seating as you can see in the pictures, for your family and friends. The boat is also equipped with factory installed under skinning under the entire boat. There is a small privacy area changing area or place for porta-potty that is also a pass through to the factory installed swim ladder installed on the back of the boat. The boat is powered by a 2005 50 horse Honda four stroke engine, it has low hours on it and has never needed a lick of work, other than basic maintenance which I followed by the book. This is one nice looking unique pontoon boat that can and will satisfactorily meet the needs of many boaters. The boat also being sold with the trailer it’s sitting on, that’s also equipped with bunk slicks for easier loading and launching of the boat. This boat can be yours for $18,000 firm, this is not a distress sale and we really like her, but due to other interests, a (pontoon houseboat) we really no longer need it. If you’re interested please P.M. me for any more information. More pictures available here.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

0524090736-00.jpg

0524090753-00.jpg

0524090756-00.jpg

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
A guy at my boat club thinks he just sold a 28ft wellcraft. If that sale goes through, he's wanting a pontoon. I'll pass this link on to him just in case.

Bamby

Thanks Doc. this is not a dog of a pontoon boat. Had a person who seen it on a craigslist posting look at it last night. He's still interested in it and may bring along a more knowledgeable boating person to look over it again today sometime. In all honesty we really do hate to part with it, but it's just not practical to keep it with maintenance, insurance and the other additional costs of having too many toys.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
I know what you mean. 24ft is a nice size for a pontoon. I suspect you will not have any trouble selling it. I sold our jet ski last week. I hated to sell it, but it was not used at all last season. Hated to see it just sit there. I wanted the kids to bring it to our boat so I could do a ride now and again ... but that didn't work out so well. Brats. :yum: They got their ski boats and don't have time for a jet ski anymore. Oh well. I'd rather have it with someone who will use it, and it is now. :D