Memorial Day 09 What are your plans?

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Memorial Day weekend is about here. Traditionally for my family this is the official start of boating season. :clap: :clap:
We plan to take the houseboat out Friday and probably not return to the boat club until Monday. We'll be docked in Hockingport part of that time, and out doing tie ups with other boats each day. Should be lots of fun.
We'll cook out on the boat most days, so we won't even have to go back to the dock for that. I can't wait. And, thank goodness, the weather looks as if it will be cooperating. Lots of sunshine with temps in the upper 70's / low 80's. I'm sure ready for some boating.
How about you?

Ali

Wakeboarding Momma!
Yeah, For the start of the boating season!!!!!! I've been waiting F-O-R-E-V-E-R!

pugger

Boat is in the shop, waiting to be looked at, for 2 weeks now. I hope to have it back by July 4th of 2009, but not optimistic :dry:.

So, stay at home, cook out & attend a cookout. I should be heavier come Tuesday morning.

OhioTC18

Traditionally for my family this is the official start of boating season.
We plan to take the houseboat out Friday and probably not return to the boat club until Monday. We'll be docked in Hockingport part of that time, and out doing tie ups with other boats each day. Should be lots of fun.
We'll cook out on the boat most days, so we won't even have to go back to the dock for that. I can't wait. And, thank goodness, the weather looks as if it will be cooperating. Lots of sunshine with temps in the upper 70's / low 80's. I'm sure ready for some boating.
How about you?

Okay no pics...........Doc, what are we going to do with you?

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Well ... I don't know Jerry. I have not even downloaded the pics from that weekend yet. I'll get around to it ...eventually. :hide:

I bet you have some to share though. You can do it. :D