Boating Babes (Babes on or off the boat) post em here.

SST

I loved them all but Yazmine Bleeth was always my favorite. I obviously watch Baywatch for the obvious reasons but I also watch it because it takes place on the beach and ocean. I love the water.

Reactions: Doc

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
I loved them all but Yazmine Bleeth was always my favorite. I obviously watch Baywatch for the obvious reasons but I also watch it because it takes place on the beach and ocean. I love the water.
I watched an episode or two of baywatch but can relate to loving anything beach and water related. I watched all the beach related movies I could when I was young. I wanted to live on the beach and be a surfer / beach bum. Neither of those happened thankfully but I still love the beach and the water.

Phillbo

004b327411dfadb452d27a9451be27d6.gif

SST

SAVE MEEEEEEE!

I saw this moments ago......I just couldn't resist hitting the pause button. ?
IMG_2592.JPG

• Wow

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
I love this thread. Nice to wake up to. :D
But please be sure the pepple in the pics are covered in the key areas. No nude please. i do not want NBT to get that kind of reputation.
Thanks All!!!!!!!

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
When I was a young pup, this was our eye-candy, and it still left room for imagination.
I remember the old saying that clothes makes the man.
What do they do for the women, less is more?
1624664884726.png

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Selling Sex???? Naaaa. They are sexy. But not selling anything. We each have our own fav type of pics. This thread is about boating babes. Post whatever floats your boat.