Decking

willbaker13

I'm familiar with Sea Dek, Aqua Marine, Gator Step but in a recent search I came across Aqua Traction. They claim the base material they use greatly reduces shrinkage and have minimal to no adhesion issues. Anybody have any experience with them? If so, curious if they are in line with the others on pricing, durability, etc.

Thanks.

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
I'm familiar with Sea Dek, Aqua Marine, Gator Step but in a recent search I came across Aqua Traction. They claim the base material they use greatly reduces shrinkage and have minimal to no adhesion issues. Anybody have any experience with them? If so, curious if they are in line with the others on pricing, durability, etc.

Thanks.
I personally know nothing about any of them. When I was at one of the boat shows a couple of years ago, I talked with one of the venders that sold that product. He said that it all comes from the same place. We use to say that there are only so many tire manufactures, everybody just puts their name on them.

Now maybe the product has been improved ( kind of like a 1st and 2nd generation) and they are the first to get it. Me, I would do some digging and see if I could find the actual manufacture and talk to them direct. It is possible that the pricing is geared to the quality level from supplier to supplier.