Good Morning Everyone

YeOldeStonecat

Hi all, I came here after coming to the Food Talk forums that a friend of mine moderates. By the signature of one of the other members there, I saw a link to these forums.

Lifelong boater here...grew up and live on the southeast coast of Connecticut..growing up boating on the Fishers Island Sound. Mostly powerboats..runabouts.

I have a fondness of older speedboats...I like the sleeker muscular look. I currently have an early '80s Baja 18SS
picture.php

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Awesome. Welcome Stonecat. I bet you saw the link to here in my sig over there. :D

I love boats and need more folks to talk about them, especially in these doldrum days of winter. Going to a boat show in Louiville this weekend. it's a houseboat show and i'm sure not looking for a new houseboat ....those things are EXPENSIVE! Hoping to see some goodies we can add to our Gibson HB.

Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

OhioTC18

Hi all, I came here after coming to the Food Talk forums that a friend of mine moderates. By the signature of one of the other members there, I saw a link to these forums.

Welcome SToneCat, nice to have you here.

Going to a boat show in Louiville this weekend. it's a houseboat show and i'm sure not looking for a new houseboat ....those things are EXPENSIVE! Hoping to see some goodies we can add to our Gibson HB.

Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

Another thing about going to the shows Doc, you get to see neat little add-ons they're putting on new boats. Might give you some ideas on mods for the Gibson.

jim_s

Super Moderator
Welcome Stonecat!

Saw your comment over at the cooking place and figured I would find you here!

Jim

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Another thing about going to the shows Doc, you get to see neat little add-ons they're putting on new boats. Might give you some ideas on mods for the Gibson.
I know I said goodies but I was including mods for the Gibson right in there with that. :thumb: We're thinking alike Jerry. Kinda scary huh? :yum: