No Power To Elite II A/C Wall Unit Control

Hoping someone has a comment, although I've got a call into a marine hvac tech too. Doing shakedown for the season this week and in addition to a few leaks that needed attention I have an issue with the heat/ac. It worked the last day of the 2021 season, so who knows why, but now it's not working. Assuming the meter on the panel is working, I do have 110 at the breaker panel on shore power and also generator power for the air conditioner. The issue is the wall control has no power. This is a 2004 Dometic 12k btu model. I believe the wall controller is called "Elite II". I happen to have a spare controller from years ago, so I tried putting it in but still no power. My gut tells me the circuit board is probably the culprit, but just in the off chance somebody has a suggestion I'm posting this here.

Thanks in advance!

Mark

Iggy

You have not mentioning the wiring from the controller to the reverse cycle unit. Have you checked it? It could be just a connection? Or the wire/cable went bad?

Too easy to do before calling someone down and paying big bucks.

My A/C unit is working now. Always nice on these forums to know the end result. Tech had me confirm there was power coming to unit before he came. His service call only involved swapping the board & that was the issue. We tested the unit & it's 100% good to go. No idea why the circuit board went up, but it is the 2nd one in 19 seasons, so I guess they have a limited life.