Poll - What color combo for my interior???

What two color combos do you like the best?

• A

• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.

jsather007

I had mentioned in a previous post that I am going to update my interior at some point to modernize it and more useable for how we use it. I'd change the layout to a wrap-around seating arrangement. So with that I'm looking for input on colors. I am thinking about a three color combo. A lighter color for the majority of the seating, a darker color for contrast and a third color for accents and piping between the other two colors.

Here are pictures of my boat interior as it is. A general example boat of what I'll be looking to achieve and 6 color combos.

I will label the color combos A-F. Please vote for two favorites that you like best for my boat.

Feel free to add any comments, even if you think I'm crazy for even considering this project. :)

20200703_064446.jpg NautiqueGS22Interior_Gray_Blue2 (1).JPG

Option A
20210402_125105.jpg

Option B
20210402_125152.jpg

Option C
20210402_125349.jpg

Option D
20210402_125242.jpg

Option E
20210402_124946.jpg

Option F
20210402_125025.jpg

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
If it where mine, I think that I would off for A with the light blue and use the dark blue for the welting between the two colors. And the second color being white or a light grey. Depending on how you design it will determine the primary color. Not only do you want to think about colors, you need to think about what type of stitching to accent everything. I did body work for 50 yrs. shape and size plays a big factor in color. We can give you ideas to consider, but in the end you will decide for yourself what looks good, because you are there first hand, and we are only looking at pictures.

This is good stuff, we need more of it.
Looking forward to your final decision, and product.

Last edited: