To the Newcomers from that other site

Bt Doctur

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to this spam free site that is heavily moderated and where Mods will actually help you .
Hoping Doc will create a sub forum for us all

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
I will be happy to create a sub forum if they come. Come on over and make a few posts and the sub forum will appear. Easy Peezy.

brick

Welcome to this spam free site that is heavily moderated and where Mods will actually help you .
Hoping Doc will create a sub forum for us all
Thanks! Found my way. Hope to see all of my Chaparral friends here!
brick (from that “other” site)

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Hi Brick. Glad you found your way here. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help ya out. And Welcome to Net Boat Talk. :tiphat:

brick

Hi Brick. Glad you found your way here. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help ya out. And Welcome to Net Boat Talk. :tiphat:
How do I edit a post? I don’t see an edit button. I have fat fingers and autocorrect hates me...

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
You have 60 mins to edit any of your posts. Once it goes past 60 mins it takes me or a mod to do the edit for you, or you can reply to your own message with the corrected info. Many times replying to your own is the best option as it notifies others of the new post in a thread, editing it no one is notified of your change.
I'm here to help any time you need something edited just give me a shout.