Western US Drought Continues

Phillbo

My lake - Lake Powell is so low some of the launch ramps are unusable. I usually pull my cruiser out and put it in storage when the idiot wake boats start to show up in May but this year I have extended my slip for the entire 2021 in case I have friends that are going to be on the lake during the summer and I want to see them.

Antelope point launch ramp is pictured.... Not the ramp I use but the closer will make my ramp so busy that it's not worth the hassle.

anteloperamp2014.jpg

SST

My lake - Lake Powell is so low some of the launch ramps are unusable. I usually pull my cruiser out and put it in storage when the idiot wake boats start to show up in May but this year I have extended my slip for the entire 2021 in case I have friends that are going to be on the lake during the summer and I want to see them.

Antelope point launch ramp is pictured.... Not the ramp I use but the closer will make my ramp so busy that it's not worth the hassle.

View attachment 1100
Before I read your post, I saw the picture, I thought it was a general aviation runway. How long is that strip of concrete?

Phillbo

I'd guestimate just about a quarter mile. The ramp I use is about the same length but much wider.