Liquid Addiction
Staff member
boats21.jpg

Denny

Gold Site Supporter

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc

Iggy

My boat is 23 years old. Defiantly a work in progress! Just upgraded the bow thruster and new starting batteries.

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
Needs are not expensive, but wants are.
:unsure: is it a need or a want, whichever is the easiest to swallow, I guess.:giggle:

Last edited:

SST

I guess I need it!

With the unusual warm and sunny skies, I drove down to the marina. I couldn't resist. I walked into the office to see the wait list vs cost of slips available. Low and behold, there was one slip remaining at a cost effective price. The previous slip was 30 feet. This slip is 24 feet and the neighbors boat is 19 feet. So it will be easy to enter the slip without having to navigate around the neighbor. I took it! I'll be back at the marina May 15th!

While I enjoyed my boat last year I really missed that one little option. Going down to the marina and just sit on the boat even though I may not take the boat out. I don't mind trailering the boat, I'm good at it. But not being able to just sit and relax on it really caused a disruption in my "routine." Lets hope that the Canadian wildfires don't go crazy this year.

Iggy

Up here in the Boston area winter is just too cold. So my boat is on the hard. But your luck to be in a warm climate. Yesterday it hit 52 degrees so off to the boat I went to install new starting batteries. A labor of love I must say. Can't wait for the middle of May when when my boat goes in.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
I'm in SE Ohio and my boat doesn't get wet till mid may either. We are finally getting close to May. That helps.

SST

I was just watching the news this morning. There is a big fire down in TX. Guess where. Canadian, TX.

• Haha