Here I am with Hat in Hand. Please consider donating.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Here I am with hat in hand.
I truly wish we had more active members. No matter the number of members the forum costs are a constant. I hope you will consider donating

This is the one time each year I ask for help with forum costs. Due to growth I had to move to a new server and we have had our issues for sure. I think I have all those under control now. We have more space to store all the pictures and posts plus we have faster CPU's and more memory. All will result in a better browsing experience when visiting here.

If you enjoy the forums and can afford to donate to help with forum expenses I would sure appreciate your show of support.

And .... I have a couple new items to show a token of my appreciation to those who donate $50 or more..

Please consider parting with a little cash in support of the forums.

Site Supporters groups are as follows:

GOLD Site Supporter $100 a year. (8.34 per month or .28 cents a day.)

Super Site Supporter $50 a year. (4.17 per month or .14 cents a day.)

Site Supporter: $20 a year ( 1.67 per month or .05 cents a day)

To make a donation go to: DotHQ https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=D6N5HGVAPKLSJ

or jump to https://netboattalk.com/D1.html and click the donate button.

Please be sure to include your member name and your mailing address in the additional info section to get proper credit for your donation.

If you prefer to send a check, PM me or email me for my address

Note, you can use your visa or mastercard to paypal a donation even if you do not have a paypal account.

Like last year, if you become a site supporter here, and you frequent one of my other forums, you will get site supporter status there also.

THANKS in advance for your support. :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gifts for donations of $50 or more:

$50 gets three pens with stylus tip
$100 gets a memo pad with case and pen.

Include your address in comments of your paypal donation or PM me your address.

pad1.jpg
Pens2.jpg