Made the jump

SST

I'm the type of person that doesn't usually follow what everybody else is doing. I usually walk up to the edge, see why they're making the jump and walk away. With the "other" forum being harassed with so much spam, I decided to follow everybody else and jump.

I'm currently operating a 1987 Chap 235XLC. Unless financials change dramatically, I will likely stay with this Chap. For the most part, I wouldn't trade it for the world. During the summer when most restaurants around here were closed to inside dining, the boat was a huge back up plan. Who can argue with sitting on the boat whether its docked or out on the hook.

Wow! So much easier to post a picture!

Attachments

• IMG_2980.JPG
    IMG_2980.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 184
Reactions: Doc

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Welcome SST.
I do think / believe boating made social distancing easier last summer, and I fear we will need to use the same tactic next summer the way things are going.
I upgrated this site from Vbulletin to Xenforo a few months ago. Uploading multiple pics even from your phone is a breeze.s
And once uploaded if you click the insert tab upper left of the attachment a dropdown will appear saying full size. If you click that you will get the full image show inline with your post. If you skip that step you will get the thumbnail that we can click on to get the full image. The full image is on the server so it does not save space to do the thumbnail. So I always go full image size. :D
SunsationCrusing2.jpg

SST

Hey……how’s it going? I’m still on my Chap. It’s running better now than ever. I really miss not having my boat in a slip. I don’t have that extra freedom to just sit on it at the slip without going out. But at least I have the boat to go out in. It’s certainly better than not having it.