Planning stages for new garage. Steel vs pole barn vs traditional build

SST

I always laughed when somebody said, “It’s a dry heat.” Thought they were full of crap. A few years ago I did a railroad excursion trip. While standing behind a steam locomotive while descending out of the mountains I got covered with coal cinders. Shortly after I sneezed and my handkerchief was bloody. I thought it was the cinders.
A few days later I was walking the south rim of the Grand Canyon (93F) and again my nose started to bleed. Turns out that the air was so dry I had no moisture in my nose which caused the bleeding. That’s when I learned about “it’s a dry heat.” ☀️

Reactions: Doc

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
I boat with some folks from Phoenix. The gals parents had a lot on the Ohio river close to my parents. Her parents have passed but she and her hubby come back here every May and stay till Oct. I guess they miss all the cheap golf out there. LOL

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
I could get some of those glow in the dark balls, or one with a GPS in it, and take up night golf. :unsure: Hmmm

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
I play a night tourney every year.... It's a drinking sport :)
That takes balls. A lot of balls I'll bet. Sounds fun though.
Years ago I saw some glow in dark balls that did not go as far as normal golf balls when you hit em, so you would not lose as many.