rebuilt 8.1gxi-a in a 2002 265ssi chaparral with only spark in cylinders 1 and 6

ccconner

DIYer here, with lots of help from a few freinds with good mechanical skills, i know enough to be dangerous and that's about it. Blew a piston, bored cylinders out .02, turned cam bearings, crank bearings, and 3 angle valve grind, i believe resrfaced heads. this was 2 years ago at the start of the pandemic, machine shop subbed out crank work to another shop in another city and then covid hit. Crank was stuck there a few months. Put it back together, installed in boat, We were getting good fuel to all cylinders but spark in two cilinders and partial spark in two cylinders swapped coils and wires and ecm, and determinded they were good, suspected bad base timing so we pulled the engine determined timing was 180 out, swapped it, put engine back in the boat now we have spark in cylinders 1 and 6. We suspect now either the reluctor wheel was removed and put on wrong although the shop said they never removed it, or it was misaglined in shipping/handling. we put a cheap oscilliscope on the crankshaft position sensor and i'm attempting to attach a short video of what that looked like so someone hopefully could tell me if the reluctor wheel is sending a good signal

ccconner

I guess i posted in the wrong spot, i'm new to this whole forum dealy, anyways i'll try posting in another spot