Need parts for a 1999 chaparral 205 LE

sskeetr1

Looking for the dash plate, cushion that goes on top of engine cover, cuddy cabin door.

Ive searched google and ebay. No luck on new or used.

This is my first boat so not familiar with where people find their parts to restore these boats.

Thanks

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
Looking for the dash plate, cushion that goes on top of engine cover, cuddy cabin door.

Ive searched google and ebay. No luck on new or used.

This is my first boat so not familiar with where people find their parts to restore these boats.

Thanks
Not exactly sure what you are looking for, you just described 3 different areas of your boat. A picture if available will also help.

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
Is this what you are looking for?
1663467041860.png

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
No worries, finding that stuff falls between slim and none, and if you should locate it, it will be in as bad or worse shape than yours.
It will all have to be custom made, either with your talents or by someone else. Or a combination of both.
As Phillbo said, find a good upholstery, or canvas shop, and they will work with you.

sskeetr1

No worries, finding that stuff falls between slim and none, and if you should locate it, it will be in as bad or worse shape than yours.
It will all have to be custom made, either with your talents or by someone else. Or a combination of both.
As Phillbo said, find a good upholstery, or canvas shop, and they will work with you.
Thank you all for the replies. This is my first boat and wasnt sure on parts. I will start fabricating this winter.