2010 SSX Vinyl Fabric seach

hausman

I have a 2010 276SSX that has a rear swim seat that needs recovering and I'm trying to find the actual vinyl that Chapparral used on these boats. Can anyone point me in the right direction? One of the vinyl pieces in the rear dech has a vinyl with little embossed squares in it. It is a light grey/beige color the other is a cream white and then there is also a black. see photo attached any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_20230116_061347402.jpg
    IMG_20230116_061347402.jpg
    699.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20230116_061322751.jpg
    IMG_20230116_061322751.jpg
    831.9 KB · Views: 53

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
They may want you to send them a sample to check the color and the texture of the vinyl. If there is a canvas shop near you that does marine canvas work, they will have sample books of fabric. You could try Chap. they may be able to tell you who supplied and did their vinyl that year. They may still have some left over stock, stuck back in a corner somewhere.
Does the seat set up next to any other panels that has the same fabric? She is13yrs. young, you may have to settle for close.
I help out a guy that has a marine canvas shop. If you strike out, let me know, I can see what may or may not be available on our end.

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
Sorry its Sailrite.com
That is what I like about the computers and spell check, all you have to do is get it close, and it will correct you and find it, as it did for me when I looked it up. Lol

hausman

Thanks all. i have tried most of this but have yet to try to call Chapparral not sure how to get a hold of who i need to talk to there?

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
Just call their number and explain to whomever answers what you are looking for.
If they cannot, then asked if there is someone there that can help you get to the right person.
It has been quite awhile, but I have been there for help a couple of times and was very successful.
Let us know how you make out.

Iggy

Sailrite is very helpful too. I did some of my canvus over and they had some great suggestions.