Chaparral Forum - Closing

dan02gt

They still haven't shut it down, but it's nothing but spammers talking to each other and digging up 12 year old threads.

SST

I just remembered I have a particular thread saved to Favorites that's gonna get deleted so I went back to the thread and wrote everything down before I lose it. This is the post: [Trailer Rehab] A Little Trailer Rehab - Boat Talk - Chaparral Boats Owners Club

I have been meaning to redo my trailer but almost EVERYTHING has gotten in the way and I haven't done anything to it. Needs work. Maybe this year I'll get it done. Welcome to all.

Reactions: Doc

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
Nice job!
I would believe the hard part was getting in all the tight spots especially with your girl setting on it.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
I just remembered I have a particular thread saved to Favorites that's gonna get deleted so I went back to the thread and wrote everything down before I lose it. This is the post: [Trailer Rehab] A Little Trailer Rehab - Boat Talk - Chaparral Boats Owners Club

I have been meaning to redo my trailer but almost EVERYTHING has gotten in the way and I haven't done anything to it. Needs work. Maybe this year I'll get it done. Welcome to all.
PLEASE post the thread here. I could sure use the tips and stuff that it might have in it. THANKS