Hello All, New member from the other site

OHBoatnfool

Hoping this site becomes as great as the Chaparral forum once was....I have high hopes as I see some familiar usernames. For some reason I changed my handle when I registered on this site last summer (used to be boatnfool4life on prior forum)...but either way...looking forward to great exchanges of information

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Hoping this site becomes as great as the Chaparral forum once was....I have high hopes as I see some familiar usernames. For some reason I changed my handle when I registered on this site last summer (used to be boatnfool4life on prior forum)...but either way...looking forward to great exchanges of information
All member can change their member name in your profile. Mods do have to okay it just to be sure it's not obscene but it is an easy process.

LAKETIME

Newly registered immigrant, refugee from the ol' spam forum here!
I thought I had provided information for my profile, but it doesn't show up. Any ideas?? :-(

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
I thought I had provided information for my profile, but it doesn't show up. Any ideas?? :-(
Hmmm I just checked and do not see anything in your profile. No clue why what you already did did not take but here is how you can update your info:
Click on your member name (near top right, to left of the search)
Then select 'account details'. From there you can upload an avatar and update or enter profile data that you want to share.
Hope this helps.

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
Welcome ashore, glad you were able to make the voyage.🚢