Introduce yourself here

ttownmatt

Hi Matt. Welcome. Not sure right off about Kansas members or not. If not we'll have to round up some from there. :D

Where bouts do you boat?
We boat on the Ohio River.
Enjoy and post often. :D
We like lake Perry its about 12 miles from our house. We have a lot of friends with boats so im going to get them to log in here. Glad i found this sight.

Crums

Wakeboarder Extraordinaire
Hi Matt, welcome! Bring all of your local boaters aboard. How large of a lake is perry? Are you cruisers, skiers, or party covers?

ttownmatt

Hi Matt, welcome! Bring all of your local boaters aboard. How large of a lake is perry? Are you cruisers, skiers, or party covers?
Thanks crums lake perry is about 11,000 acres. We are party covers mostly, but do like our midnight cruises every friday night. We normally take several couples with us from the marina. Im going to get some pic memorial weekend of our party cove, we get about 250 boats tied up on the holiday weekends. its preaty crazy:boobs:.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
We like lake Perry its about 12 miles from our house. We have a lot of friends with boats so im going to get them to log in here. Glad i found this sight.

Alright. Rep points for you!!!! I hope you can get some of them to join.
I'll fix you (or any boating community) up with a private area where you all can also talk amongst yourselves without regular members being able to see it. A popular feature on another forum I run.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Thanks crums lake perry is about 11,000 acres. We are party covers mostly, but do like our midnight cruises every friday night. We normally take several couples with us from the marina. Im going to get some pic memorial weekend of our party cove, we get about 250 boats tied up on the holiday weekends. its preaty crazy:boobs:.

Sounds like FUN. 250 boat tie up would get wild for sure. Be sure to get pics to share and we'll get some of our tie ups also. :thumb:
I'm so exciting boating season is about here. Party time!!!!!! :D :thumb: :beer: :boobs:

OhioTC18

Sounds like FUN. 250 boat tie up would get wild for sure. Be sure to get pics to share and we'll get some of our tie ups also. :thumb:
I'm so exciting boating season is about here. Party time!!!!!! :D :thumb: :beer: :boobs:

And there's been no posts of pictures from previous tie ups over at FF?

You slacker.....:waiting:

Crums

Wakeboarder Extraordinaire
Dang Matt, that's a heck of a tie up! Sounds like my kind of party, make sure you take lots of pics!

ttownmatt

We do not have pics from last year but promise some this year. My daughter is heavy in to photograph and i'll make sure she gets pics. We have been land locked this year so far we broke the trailor last fall putting the boat on and have to get it welded before we hit the lake. just untarped her tonight and shes a dirty pig. me and my daughter spent three hours cleaning her up. We are dyeing to get her wet. I'm taking tommorow off from work to get her fired up and ready to go, it's been a too long of a winter. It looks like memorial day weekend is the first weekend for us because of all the graduations we have to attend. please check out our boat pics on our album.