Introduce yourself here

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Hi Luis! Welcome back to the water. We've all had our times away from boating and it's always exciting to get back on the water. Every season that first time out is exhilarating!
I'm glad you found us here on Net Boat Talk. We have an offical boat doctor here who knows everything about the mechanics of these puppies, and lots of other boaters with all kinds of experience in various aspects of boating. So let the questions fly. :thumb:
Enjoy and post often!!!!! :D

Monterey 276

Hi - name is David - bought a 1998 Monterey 276 in November. My boating experience is pretty much the hour I had with it before it was hauled out to be stored. Very much a newbie -

1st Splash Ever - 11 days and counting!!

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Hi - name is David - bought a 1998 Monterey 276 in November. My boating experience is pretty much the hour I had with it before it was hauled out to be stored. Very much a newbie -

1st Splash Ever - 11 days and counting!!

Hi David,
Welcome to Net Boat Talk. Congrats on the new boat. Sure sounds like a nice one. 276 is a lot of boat. What motor do you have in it? Be sure to share some pics when you get a chance. We all like looking at boats.
11 days! You sure are closer to getting it wet than I am. Lucky duck!

One word of advise; when docking or close to anything else, take it as slow as you possibly can. you'll get the hang of it and no harm will be done. Slow is the way to go (until you are on the open water).
Where bouts do you plan to boat?

Enjoy and post often!!!! :thumb:

sreeja

Hello all
I am new here.I am sreeja.I am from India.Nice to meet you all.This forum looks so interesting.Hope i can enjoy stay.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Hi sreeja. Welcome to Net Boat Talk. A new but growing forum.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

wirenut

Hello,
thank you everyone for the warm welcome:umbrella:Rain is here i am sure i will be here when i can get off the water once again thanks

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Rain was here but now we have beautiful sunshine. We are going over 70 degress today!!!! :thumb:
Has the rain ended there wirenut?

Trigger

Hi everyone, I’m Aric and am currently in Colorado Springs. I have a 1993 Correct Craft Ski Nautique. It’s been a long winter here and I can’t wait to get on the water. I was thinking of pulling the boat out of storage and prep it for the summer but then it decided to snow here yesterday (6 inches worth). So maybe next week it will be warmer.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Hi Trigger! Glad you found us here on Net Boat Talk, signed up and did an intro. Rep points for you!
My Son in law is a correct craft fanatic (crums here on NBT). He has the 89 model and my son bought another 89 model a couple of years ago. Both have them set up with the towers, speakers lights etc. Quite a set up. Pics in the pics thread. They are like the corvette of ski boats. They handle awesome! And hold their value.
6"s of snow! :eek: I feel for you. In Southern Ohio we are up to 72 already today. I love it, and am so ready for boating season!!!!!
Enjoy and post often!

Bt Doctur

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome David
what kind of power do you have in it.I`m sure as a "newbie" you`ll have lots of questions. We all here to help.

Weeb51

Hi! My name is Steve (or Weeb ) and I live in Greensboro, NC I like boating both sail and motor. I have a 63' Lone Star runabout with a "classic 50" Mercury outboard. I also have a Sunfish sailboat for when gas prices are too high.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Welcome to NBT Weeb! I'm glad you found us. Sure would like to see pics of that 63 if you have any to share. :thumb:
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Ahhhhhh, you've told me his 'flying' handle was trigger. I never put it together. Aric, sure would like some pics from the air also. I bet you have lots of them. NBT member Bt Docktur is also a flyer.
Glad you joined up. Awesome!!!!!!

ttownmatt

Hey everone my name is matt. Me and my family are big in to boating all summer long. give me a line if anyone is from NE Kansas.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Hi Matt. Welcome. Not sure right off about Kansas members or not. If not we'll have to round up some from there. :D

Where bouts do you boat?
We boat on the Ohio River.
Enjoy and post often. :D