Lake Mead water level is so low now that sunken boats have reappeared!

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
So sad. I feel for you all. :(

Boating09.jpg

Phillbo

Lake Powell is experiencing the same issue with low water. Most of the ramps are closed.

• Sad
Reactions: Doc

SST

With the amount of rain we just received, many docks are underwater in Lake Chautaugua in the Jamestown, NY area. Lots of minor flooding up in my area. This is when boaters should be the most alert. All that floating debris that will/is making its way from all the inland creeks into the rivers and into the lakes. One extreme to the other.

SST

This morning at the foot of the Buffalo River and the Niagara River. Too much water and too much debris. Prop modification for certain.

Attachments

• IMG_0037.mov
    16.4 MB

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Dang it. For some reason it wants me to download the .mov file ....when I click it it won't just play.
Does it play for anyone else?

SST

It works off my iPhone but won’t off my PC. When I get to it I’ll filter it through YouTube.

Reactions: Doc

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
This item was encoded in a format that's not supported.
This is what I get on my PC.

ThumbsUp

With the amount of rain we just received, many docks are underwater in Lake Chautaugua in the Jamestown, NY area. Lots of minor flooding up in my area. This is when boaters should be the most alert. All that floating debris that will/is making its way from all the inland creeks into the rivers and into the lakes. One extreme to the other.
Hey SST...We pass Lake Chautaugua traveling I-86 to Pennsylvania and I always wondered how the boating was there. It's a beautiful lake, lots of boats and looks pretty good in size. It looks like they have marinas and campgrounds too. Please share some more info....thanks Randy