let me know if this might help someone

Beede1830ss

the curve glass on the 1830 and 1930 are the same so i have a starboard side curved glass (Driver side) that i know for a fact will fit either a 1830 or 1930 from 1993 to 1999. I also have both side glasses that will fit a 1930 from 1993 to 1999 . I also have the walk trough glass that fits a 1930 from 1993 to 1999 ....This will have to be either picked up in Waynesville north Carolina where the parts are stored right now or Greenville South Carolina where i will be moving them too in a week or two .....i will not keep them here for long i do not have a place to store them here .....so if they will help someone out please let me know

Phillbo

That kind of glass is almost impossible to find.... Put it on offer up and boat trader in the area... You are holding gold to some one in need!!!

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Give it time. Someone will. Once google had snagged your post and someone searches for it we will see a new member here asking if you still have it. So, if you decide not to store it or it finds a new home please update this thread so all will know. thanks.