Mad Mariner news added to TheBoaters TV

waybomb

I'd rather be blown
WASHINGTON – Mad Mariner, an independent online magazine and resource for boaters, has partnered with TheBoaters TV to produce and post free video podcasts featuring news about boats, safety and seamanship, Mad Mariner said in a press release today.

The partnership will combine Mad Mariner’s stories with video from TheBoaters TV, which has produced more than 100 podcasts in the last year. The result will be a segment called “The Mad Mariner Report” that will appear each Wednesday as part of the podcast regularly released by TheBoaters TV.

“The Mad Mariner Report” will include in-depth stories about on-the-water experiences and boating projects, product reviews and information about boating safety and seamanship. The podcasts will be available for viewing on madmariner.com and theboaterstv.com, as well as for download on iTunes, YouTube and other popular video sites that offer on-demand viewing. A complete catalog of the podcasts will be maintained on the Mad Mariner website.

“TheBoaters TV is an ideal venue for Mad Mariner’s stories,” said Glen Justice, Mad Mariner founder and editor. “Our two organizations approach content the same way. We look hard for stories that boaters want and need. The marriage of our reporting and their presentation should be strong.”

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Alright. Finally a reason to find and download a podcast.

Anyone know where to find them? :confused:

Blondie

Alright. Finally a reason to find and download a podcast.

Anyone know where to find them? :confused:
You have itunes, right? Go to itunes and click on the link that says "podcasts" once in podcasts type "the boaters tv" in the search box on the upper right hand side of the screen. Viola! There you have it. It is a free subscription too! :applause:

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
You have itunes, right? Go to itunes and click on the link that says "podcasts" once in podcasts type "the boaters tv" in the search box on the upper right hand side of the screen. Viola! There you have it. It is a free subscription too! :applause:

Cool. I think I can handle that. Thanks!!!!!!!!