J Kyle

Just crossed over from the old site!
Screenshot_20210605-195103~2.png

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Hi and welcome. Nice boat ya got there. Where bouts do you boat?

J Kyle

Hi and welcome. Nice boat ya got there. Where bouts do you boat?
Thank you, bought it last fall, 2nd Chaparral. Kentucky Lake/Tennessee River, got a couple of small lakes in West TN we frequent as well.

Reactions: Doc

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Thank you, bought it last fall, 2nd Chaparral. Kentucky Lake/Tennessee River, got a couple of small lakes in West TN we frequent as well.
Beautiful are down that way. I was there in Feb to buy a boat from a dude who boats on Lake Kentucky. Stayed at Patti's and ate at Patti's Settlement. Neat place. Drove around the top portion of Lake Kentucky. Love the area. Looked like a great place to boat.

Bad part was the guy only showed pics of the good parts of the boat. It was well used and in sad shape. He kept saying but it has a practically new motor. I said I want a boat and a motor. Duh. So we made the trip back home with no boat. Such is life. LOL

J Kyle

Beautiful are down that way. I was there in Feb to buy a boat from a dude who boats on Lake Kentucky. Stayed at Patti's and ate at Patti's Settlement. Neat place. Drove around the top portion of Lake Kentucky. Love the area. Looked like a great place to boat.

Bad part was the guy only showed pics of the good parts of the boat. It was well used and in sad shape. He kept saying but it has a practically new motor. I said I want a boat and a motor. Duh. So we made the trip back home with no boat. Such is life. LOL
Patti's is definitely a good place to eat. I boat mainly on the TN side from Paris Landing all the way down to Parsons, TN. Definitely nice places to boat on Kentucky side.

Unfortunately, thats the problem with a lot of boat owners around this area. Use it three times a year and park it under a tree, lol. My first Chaparral i bought in Fayetteville Arkansas from Beaver Lake. Water is crystal clear and deep. Boat was in mint condition, well maintained with every receipt and service record. Those are hard to find.

My new boat has been a little bit of a project but not bad, should be crossing last item off the to do list this week.

Reactions: Doc