Pin striping for '05 Signature

Sandbar

Anybody have an idea where I might be able to source some pin striping/graphics for my trusty 2005 Signature 270? Specifically, the wider, blueish/green "Magnesium" coloured striping that runs the length of the hull? I previously checked Cecil Marine and other on-line vendors but was unsuccessful. If anybody has some they would consider selling, that too could be an option?

Thanks in advance :)

Chap Stripe.jpg

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Check with a local sign and graphics shop. If like the one near me they might be able to make the stripping you are after.

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
You can find guys like this on the net, you can start here. I personally would stick with 3M.
I typed in #m striping tape.

Last edited:

Sandbar

You can find guys like this on the net, you can start here. I personally would stick with 3M.
I typed in #m striping tape.

Thanks...that's a link I haven't yet seen!

LAKETIME

Check with a local sign and graphics shop. If like the one near me they might be able to make the stripping you are after.
Hi, Doc,

I have a '04 Chaparral Sunesta 252 with pinstripe/graphics concerns. Over the years, they've shown a lot of wear. Do you know if Chaparral can locate a place to get OEM-quality graphics or pinstriping?

Dan

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Hi, Doc,

I have a '04 Chaparral Sunesta 252 with pinstripe/graphics concerns. Over the years, they've shown a lot of wear. Do you know if Chaparral can locate a place to get OEM-quality graphics or pinstriping?

Dan
Hi Dan,
Sorry I am not up on Chaparral. I own a Sunsation and opened this non brand specific boat forum. I had a boat club on here early on but they quit posting. Now Chap members are about all that's here besides me, all thanks to Bt Doctor. He saw the spam issue and told some about this place.

I have done lettering and striping on my boats. Not pin striping but close. I always dealt with a local graphics shop in town. They did signs and graphics. Even offered suggestions for putting it all on. Worked out great. Hope that helps.

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
Hi Dan,
Sorry I am not up on Chaparral. I own a Sunsation and opened this non brand specific boat forum. I had a boat club on here early on but they quit posting. Now Chap members are about all that's here besides me, all thanks to Bt Doctor. He saw the spam issue and told some about this place.

I have done lettering and striping on my boats. Not pin striping but close. I always dealt with a local graphics shop in town. They did signs and graphics. Even offered suggestions for putting it all on. Worked out great. Hope that helps.
Try Cecil marine, if not, like Doc said you might be able to have a graphics shop make them.
Chaparral did not make them, they were subcontracted to someone.