rickforth

rickforth

Hello all, I am the owner of a 26', 1978 Pacemaker Flybridge cruiser. I do my boating, fishiing, kayaking, clamming, photography, mainly on the south shore of Long Island. My boat is docked in Seaford New York which gives me access to Jones Beach inlet to the west and the Great South Bay to the east. Having grown up in this area I am familiar with many of the benefits of this area and ply these waters all year round.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Year round? WOW I'm jealous. Would love to see some pics from that area. I bet it is beautiful.
Welcome to Net Boat Talk. The season has ended here. All boats are winterized and ready for sitting for 7 or 8 months. The only good thing about that is it allows me to save up funds for gas and maintenance for the next boating season. :D
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

rickforth

Hi, my Pacemaker is also high & dry at this time. I will be floating again by April 15th. I have a single and a double kayak that I use during these cold winter months. I always choose my days carefully and try to paddle on clear days when the temps are above freezing. We do have Harbor Seals that winter over here on the South Shore of Long Island and they are always fun to see. They feed on the herring that thrive in our waterways.
I will post some pictures soon.