Season's Greetings

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Merry Christmas Denny.
I was at the Cleveland boat show a few years ago. Mostly pontoons and bigger cruisers. Still fun for some of the boating paraphernalia.

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
Thank you, Doc. Last year, bow riders, center consoles, and fishing boats. I no longer take my shoes off and climb around the boats, I just walk around all day and talk to all the working people there and gather info of interest. I know there are other places that I would also enjoy being, but because it is non boating season for me along with the weather, this is the next best thing.
I really love window shopping.:)

Reactions: Doc

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
The other night I was setting up a day to go to the Cleveland Boat Show with a friend and realized that the show is only 4 days long.
I got to thinking as a vender, would it be worth it to go through what I would have to do to set up my display, and does it cost me less because of the shorter time frame. Hopefully I can find out the answer when I go.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
That is shocking. I know those giant arenas where they have the show (Z something) have to cost a fortune to rent but 4 days. Wow. The Columbus boat and RV show is a full 2 weeks long.

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
Another up date for those that might be interested.
The Detroit Boat Show.
January 14-16 & 19-22
They have incorporated 2 week-ends and omitted the middle of the week.
This photo is part of their advertisement.

These same 3 would enjoy nice scenic boat ride as long as they did not loose connection. lol
1673141090230.png

Last edited: