To Funny not to post

Phillbo

On Saturday, September 19th, a group of HELLS ANGELS bikers from the Texas Chapter, were riding South on US-321 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Catawba River Bridge, between Caldwell and Catawba Counties. They stopped behind parked traffic on the Northern end of the Southbound bridge, as the Highway Patrol had shut down all Southbound traffic. I was about 5 cars behind the back of the biker group.
Some dude named "Tank", I guess their Ride Captain or leader or something, a big barrel-chested, burly son-of-a-gun, probably about 55 years old, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper, who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says,
"Hey Baby . . . whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?"
She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!!"
While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," this "Tank" dude didn't want to miss this "be-a-legend" opportunity either, so he asked . . . "Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe . . .
why don't you give ol' "Tank" here your best last kiss?"
By this time I had already walked out to the middle of the bridge to see what happening in the first place. From where I stood, she didn't appear to hesitate at all. She leaned back over the railing and kissed that "Tank" dude . . .
and it was a long, deep, wet, sloppy kiss followed up by another even better one.
After they both finished and came up for air, "Tank" gets a big thumbs-up of approval from his biker-buddies, the crowd that had gathered on the bridge, and even the State Trooper was applauding his apparent Heroics! Then he said, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had! That's a real talent you're wasting there, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?"
"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."
It's still unclear whether she jumped or if "Tank" pushed her off the bridge.

• Haha
Reactions: Doc

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
On Saturday, September 19th, a group of HELLS ANGELS bikers from the Texas Chapter, were riding South on US-321 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Catawba River Bridge, between Caldwell and Catawba Counties. They stopped behind parked traffic on the Northern end of the Southbound bridge, as the Highway Patrol had shut down all Southbound traffic. I was about 5 cars behind the back of the biker group.
Some dude named "Tank", I guess their Ride Captain or leader or something, a big barrel-chested, burly son-of-a-gun, probably about 55 years old, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper, who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says,
"Hey Baby . . . whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?"
She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!!"
While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," this "Tank" dude didn't want to miss this "be-a-legend" opportunity either, so he asked . . . "Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe . . .
why don't you give ol' "Tank" here your best last kiss?"
By this time I had already walked out to the middle of the bridge to see what happening in the first place. From where I stood, she didn't appear to hesitate at all. She leaned back over the railing and kissed that "Tank" dude . . .
and it was a long, deep, wet, sloppy kiss followed up by another even better one.
After they both finished and came up for air, "Tank" gets a big thumbs-up of approval from his biker-buddies, the crowd that had gathered on the bridge, and even the State Trooper was applauding his apparent Heroics! Then he said, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had! That's a real talent you're wasting there, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?"
"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."
It's still unclear whether she jumped or if "Tank" pushed her off the bridge.
🤣🤣🤣 Nice!

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Lmbo
C52EB6BA-850D-428F-A6B8-5EBB9F7E58B7.jpeg