Vessel View Mobile mercury

LAKETIME

Hi, Bjdkier,

Your set-up is exactly like mine. Unfortunately, RPM and fuel usage are not working for me. One of the reps at Mercury Marine suggested that I delete and re-create my profile to see if that works. Hopefully, you have better luck!

Success!! My is engine 2005 5.7 Mag MPI There was a purple weather cap on the SmartCraft port rather than a terminator. Plugged my VV into that plug and a yellow terminator I bought into the pigtail and all worked. Now I have to figure out how to use it. The primary items I am looking for is RPM and fuel usage. Plug was in Port rear corner of engine
This is how I setup my pages

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220616-182503_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20220616-182503_Samsung Notes.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 6

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
I had a Manitou Pontoon with a 350 Suzuki outboard. It had the smart features built right into the dash. Very nice. But fuel flow was a tough one for me to watch. I know boats do not get good mpg ...1.5 maybe ...but cruising at 45 it would show 18 gallown an hour or something close. Heck I only had a 44 gallonn tank. LOL Actually a very informative and nice feature. Wife and I did not like the pontoon so we sold it and bought our Sunsation 288. Much more fun cruising in it but even worse on gas I'll assume. I'm a numbers guy so I do look forward to getting all the stats on my 8.1 powerhouse. :D

My set up, two units, one on each engine. Displayed on two Samsung phones.

Love it, works great

Attachments

• IMG-20220618-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20220618-WA0001.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Doc

LAKETIME

Your set-up is just like mine. I've not been able to get RPM and fuel usage to work. I'm in contact with reps at Mercury Marine; they're 'escalating' it to the techs/gurus that are most familiar with the software. Fingers crossed...