Vinyl Cleaner & Vinyl Protector

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
After 30 yrs and the net, I was able to bring back the look of the vinyl that once was. Granted it has some bumps and bruises, but the color is all there again.
I found Starbrite Ultimate Vinyl Clean & Marine 31 Vinyl Protectant with sun block. Follow the instructions and you will be amazed at the results.
I cleaned my whole cock pit area in less then 2 hrs. And less then 1 hr. to put on the protectant. Sorry no pics. can't get the pic's out of the phone onto the computer.
The only thing that I have seen work easier, is oven cleaner. :thumbup:

Reactions: Doc

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Good to know.
On anonther note, I've been using the browser on the phone to come here and post pics. Works like a charm. Have you tried that?

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
Good to know.
On anonther note, I've been using the browser on the phone to come here and post pics. Works like a charm. Have you tried that?
No, I do not know how to do that, and to top it off, it is an up grade from my old one, just got it a couple of weeks ago.
Old people do not adjust well to new, and I am at the top of that list.
Thanks, I'll check into learning how to do that.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
You tube is your friend. Search with your phone name and ask how and many times someone can show you in detail how to get er done. I'm an old fart for sure, older than you I'll guess, and I got there with some help. :D

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
You tube is your friend. Search with your phone name and ask how and many times someone can show you in detail how to get er done. I'm an old fart for sure, older than you I'll guess, and I got there with some help. :D
If you were here before 44, then yes.

• Haha

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
Your posts make you sound much younger, with your projects and all you do. Good for you. A true winner. :thumb:
Thank you, I have spent my entire life fixing broken things, breaking things and fixing them. I love to tinker.

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
After 30 yrs and the net, I was able to bring back the look of the vinyl that once was. Granted it has some bumps and bruises, but the color is all there again.
I found Starbrite Ultimate Vinyl Clean & Marine 31 Vinyl Protectant with sun block. Follow the instructions and you will be amazed at the results.
I cleaned my whole cock pit area in less then 2 hrs. And less then 1 hr. to put on the protectant. Sorry no pics. can't get the pic's out of the phone onto the computer.
The only thing that I have seen work easier, is oven cleaner. :thumbup:
My daughter and I figured it out.
1675487625500.jpeg