Getting Closer 2021

SST

They're in. This is the Dockside Bar and Grill. Very popular all summer. Western end of tonawanda creek/erie canal.
IMG_2591.JPG

tomnjo

Our slip last year......
20200627_153318 (2).jpg

This years slip complete with a list. No more ugly growth on the bottom!!
20210227_133311_1614463511361.jpg

SST

Not quite yet:

Weather Alert
Winter Weather Advisory issued April 20 at 4:13AM EDT until April 21 at 2:00PM EDT by NWS Buffalo

...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 2 PM EDT WEDNESDAY... * WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 3 to 6 inches. * WHERE...Niagara, Orleans, Erie, Genesee, Wyoming, Chautauqua, and Cattaraugus counties. * WHEN...From midnight tonight to 2 PM EDT Wednesday. * IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous conditions will impact the Wednesday morning commute. This will be a heavy, wet snow, and may result in isolated power outages and downed tree limbs. * ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Snow accumulations will be lower along and immediate lakeshores.
A warning is issued when a hazardous weather or hydrologic event is occurring, imminent or likely.
A watch is used when the risk of a hazardous weather or hydrologic event has increased significantly, but its occurrence, location or timing is still uncertain.
An advisory is issued when a hazardous weather or hydrologic event is occurring, imminent or likely.

SST

Upper 70's and low 50's predicted for my upcoming 5 day trip next week.... I love spring on the lake.
As annoying as this system is it's actually a good thing as we need the water. I can see the lake level is a bit lower.

It's kinda funny being surround by two Great Lakes and still be headed for a drought.

SST

Home from storage. No issues with it other than the teak platform which I'll do when the weather is a bit warmer on a consistent basis. Today it was windy and 35 at the time of pick up.
IMG_2603.JPG