New Chaparral Boat Owners Forum

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Beautiful pics. What a place to spend the day / month or year. Heck with the world. when there it just don't matter. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
Beautiful.
I love the feeling of being on the hook, in the middle of no ware
IMG_5426.JPG

SST

I just posted on the Introduction page and was happy to see how easy it is to post a photo which was from my PC. I assume it will be just as easy to post from a smartphone. Already I'm glad to have made the jump.

Waiting for boating season to return.

Attachments

• IMG_1941.JPG
    IMG_1941.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 124

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
I am getting spammers and I do not let them in the gate.
It is not likely but possible a Chap member trying to make the jump might be thought a spammer if he is unlucky enough to have an IP that was used by a spammer in the past 6 months. If anyone runs into that problem please use the contact us button that the bottom of every page. I will get the email and manually let the member in. A bit of a hassle but the spam software stopped 3 spammers just in the past few hours. I hope none of them were your buddies. But never fear, we can fix that.

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
There will always be causalities, you do the best with what you have to work with.
Blame it on Chap. They are the ones with the forum that turned to crap. Denny.

Reactions: Doc

Bt Doctur

Super Moderator
Staff member
Doc, been watching the Q also and see that the ones with less than 5 posts are rejected as spammers.
I`m back and forth between both sites so I`ll keep an eye open

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
Welcome aboard, I see that we have another vintage Chap boater.
You won't be tripping over any garbage on this sight.

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
Do people with the larger house boats tend to live on them year-round?

Phillbo

No, I don't think it is allowed in Antelope Point Marina. There are a couple in my marina but very few. Antelope Point was built buy the owner of Swift Trucking when Wahweap refused to build a specialty dock for his toys so he built his own marina..

Most of the house boats are shared ownership (think timeshare) to keep cost down but some of the larger ones are owned by the Mormon Church for rental by their flock. There is a mega Mormon Church in the town of Page.

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
Have you ever seen the one in San Diego?
It reminds me of the Disney one.
1612034491031.png